Chad Vanden Busch
Frank Lambert Jason Schamburg
1. The league will start April 26th and run through September 6th, with September 6th being a fun night.
2. Dues for league are $25.00 per player and must be paid before May 10. $12.00 of the dues will go for the June 21st steak fry out.
3. Tee times will run from 4:15 until the last time at 5:22. Be on the first tee 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. You should be ready to hit as soon as the group ahead is out of range. Also if your group falls a hole behind the group ahead of you, you need to pick up the pace and catch up.
4. The league will once again consist of two halves, with the first half ending after play on June 26th. Prize money will be 1st-$70 2nd-$50 3rd-$35 4th-$25
5. We will continue to use the 40 point system. 2 points awarded for each hole won in match play using handicaps( 1 pt each for tie). 4 points awarded for the team with the lower team net score.
6. Maximum player handicap is 27. Maximum number of strokes given will be 16. Maximum 2 strokes on par 4 & 5. Maximum 1 stroke on par 3’s.
7. If you are NOT able to make your scheduled tee time, it is YOUR responsibility to find a sub. Don’t call the Pro Shop and ask them to find a sub for you. Any teams missing 2 or more nights of league may not be asked back for the next season.
8. If you are late and your group has teed-off without you, you will lose all holes you missed and your score for those holes will be based on your opponents score.You will lose each missed hole by 1 stroke, and your team will lose low team net.
9. No Shows- If your opponent does not show up, your team wins the 4 points for low net. The higher handicap player will get 9 points(+2 for team net) and will receive an additional point for each net birdie. The low handicap player will play the normal match with the other teams player. Missing players get no points.
10. Rain outs will be decide by the executive committee. President— Mike LeRoy Secretary— Tom Theisen Sr. Advisor—Alison Prochnow League will not be cancelled any earlier than 3:45 on the date in question. Please don’t call the Pro Shop before 3:45. If league has started to play and it begins to rain it will not be considered a rain out until the horn sounds from the club house or someone comes out to say the league is cancelled.
11. League events and skins will remain optional. $2.00 for events and $2.00 for skins game. Maximum for league skins is 7 strokes, with NO STROKES on the par threes.
12. If you think you hit your ball somewhere that you may not find it, hit a provisional ball in case your first ball is lost. If first ball is found, simply pick up your provisional.
13. Ball hit in long grass-play as a lateral hazard. Drop where ball entered long grass and take a one stroke penalty.
14. Anyone age 70 or over has the choice to play white or gold.
15. SUMMER RULES— PLAY THE BALL AS IT LIES
16. KEEP UP THE PACE OF PLAY— MAKE LEAGUE FUN FOR EVERYONE