Monday Foursome Special
18 Holes with Cart
$120 or $100 for Seniors
Guidelines to follow:
- The clubhouse and pro shop will remain closed. Food and drinks will be available for take-out.
- All ball washers, water coolers, rakes, will be removed from the course.
- Social distancing must be followed on the course. (Tee offs, greens, etc)
- No congregating before, during, or after your round.
- Absolutely no removing or touching of the flagsticks. When your ball hits the noodle above the hole assume your ball is holed.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT BEING FOLLOWED YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!!
Welcome to Wander Springs
Welcome to Wander Springs Golf Course, your number one option for a round of golf in Northeastern Wisconsin. We have everything you need to craft a truly special golf experience, from our rolling terrain to our service to our fantastic laid back atmosphere. Visitors love the natural beauty of wooded areas, gardens and open-meadow fairways that makes it one of Wisconsin’s most peaceful. Our clubhouse at Wander Springs reflects the rustic German heritage of the area. Visitors relax in front of a wall of windows overlooking a water fountain and the first tee of the Spring Course. On warm days, you can sit under an umbrella on our deck, which also overlooks the first tee of the Spring Course. It’s the perfect place to relax!
Golf one of Wisconsin’s most peaceful courses, where golf and nature meet
We are excited to share our course with all of you! Please stop by the pro shop and say hello. We are looking forward to meeting and serving you.
Awards and Accolades
Awarded by the Golf Course Owners of Wisconsin best Food and Beverage. Winner of the Silver Trowel Award for Commercial Landscaping.