League President is Mike Leroy and Secretary is Tom Theisen
|4.||Steve Vanden Heuvel Chad Vanden Busch||14.||John Haug
Mike Van Dyke
2016 TUESDAY "THE WANDERS" SCHEDULE
1. The league will start April 26 and run through Sept. 6, with September 6 being a fun night.
2. Dues for league are $25.00 per player and must be paid before May 10th. $11.00 of the dues will go for a June 28th steak fry out.
3. Tee times will run from 4:22 until the last time at 5:30. Be on the first tee 5 minutes before your scheduled tee time. You should be ready to hit as soon as the group ahead is out of range. Also if your group falls a hole behind the group ahead of you, you need to pick up the pace and catch up.
4. The league will once again consist of two halves, with the first half ending after play on June 28th. Prize money will be 1st-$70 2nd-$50 3rd-$35 4th-$25 5th -$20
5. We will continue to use the 40 point system 2 points awarded for each hole won in match play using handicaps( 1 pt each for tie) 4 points awarded for total low net score between teams
6. Maximum player handicap is 27 Maximum number of strokes given will be 16 Maximum 2 strokes on par 4 & 5 Maximum 1 stroke on par 3’s
7. If you are NOT able to make your scheduled tee time, it is YOUR responsibility to find a sub. Don’t call the Pro Shop and ask them to find a sub for you. Any teams missing 3 or more nights of league may not be asked back for the next season.
8. If you are late and your group has teed-off without you, you will lose all holes you missed and your score for those holes will be based on your opponents score.You will lose each missed hole by 1 stroke, and your team will lose low net.
9. No Shows- If your opponent does not show up, your team wins the 4 points for low net. The player whose opponent doesn’t show will play against a net score of 39. Bogies on the #1-2-3 Hdcp holes and pars on the 4 thru 9 Hdcp holes. The other two players play their normal match. Missing players get no points.
10. Rain dates will be decide by the executive committee, President--- Mike LeRoy Secretary--- Tom Theisen Sr. Advisor---Alison Prochnow League will not be cancelled any earlier than 3:45 on the date in question. Please don’t call the Pro Shop before 3:45. If league has started to play and it begins to rain it will not be considered a rain out until the horn sounds from the club house.
11. League events and skins will remain optional at $1.00 for league events and $2.00 for league skins. Maximum for league skins is 7 strokes, with NO STROKES on the par threes.
12. If you think you hit somewhere that you may not find your ball hit a provisional ball in case your first ball is lost. If first ball is found, simply pick up your provisional ball.
13. Ball hit in long grass-play as a lateral hazard.. drop at point where ball entered long grass. 1 stroke penalty..
14. SUMMER RULES--- PLAY THE BALL AS IT LIES
15. KEEP UP THE PACE OF PLAY--- MAKE LEAGUE FUN FOR EVERYONE